Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Research (Unconscious Minds)

I have created this comic called Unconscious Mind (research) to show information on a current research in the medical science of the mind. I know this topic also deals with psychology, but after reading this article called Unconscious Processing: Things You Didn't Know You Didn't Know it is clear that not all unconscious processing is just brain activity, but how that brain activity effects the body and homeostasis. I have learned about this recently in pyschology & about muscles in anatomy, so I have some prior knowledge to the subject. This cartoon is just a fun/cute way to describe to bare minimum of what I got out of this research. I realize how it impacts everyones daily lives and so I thought it would be interesting to read more about.

No comments:

Post a Comment